Ive never been the eternal optimist, here are some of my latest musings on life:
- With each month that passes I’m one step closer to the menopause
- With each hour that passes I’m an hour closer to death
- With each use of the washing machine I’m condemning aquatic life to soapy heaven
- With each use of the car I’m risking the life of a hedgehog
- With each shirt I iron hubby is one day closer to retirement….
Right, Ive got that out of my system and I’m going to live for the moment. Now, wheres the chocolate, champagne and my lovely boys to kiss x