Several things happened this weekend.
- I lost my work security key- found it now- after near heart attack.
- Baby refused to eat proper dinners – no change there then.
- Mother and Baby magazine phoned me and asked me to be a product tester for their August issue- Hurrahhh! I cant wait!
- We went to Top Shop Oxford Circus- it was scary but Sam managed to chat up the staff so I was allowed to try things on in the ‘not for trying general things’ on changing room.
- We cut the lawn- sorry poor strimmed reptile, but you should have moved 🙁
- I ironed 9 works shirts belonging to hubby- how did this occur when he only wears one a day?
- We ate mushroom and Parmesan risotto, tuna salad wraps, sandwiches at Pret a Manger covent garden and lots of sweeties
- We fitted in a trip to the zoo- it was very busy!
- Baby had the slight hump and stole some of my liquorice allsorts.
Welcome to my world, another normal weekend then