1. Anjie 22nd April 2009 / 8:58 pm

I hope this is helpful but of the two layouts, intuitively, I like your original one, it feels light and fresh (in a former life I was a graphic designer). What are the pluses with wordpress?

2. Tara Cain 22nd April 2009 / 9:33 pm

Looks really nice – but then so does your current home.<br>I suppose it depends why you&#39;re doing it really.<br>I am a firm believer that content is king and that is far more important than how you look.<br>However, if you&#39;re not happy or are restless . . . <br>I&#39;m no help at all really am I!

3. zooarchaeologist 23rd April 2009 / 6:19 am

The only pluses really for me seen to be the tabbed pages which make it more like a content management system. Good to see you like to look of the original blog!

4. Glowstars 23rd April 2009 / 11:33 am

I like the wordpress one better, but then I despise blogger so hey…<br>How about, instead of moving your domain, you install wordpress on it and just import your posts over to the wordpress system. Details on wordpress.org

5. Anjie 23rd April 2009 / 3:56 pm

Tara is right content is king but isn&#39;t it better to have content and a visually pleasing site. Some blogs have their design so wrong. The sites I find really visually offensive are ones that use reversed out lettering (white type on a coloured background) it&#39;s too difficult to read big chunks of text, communication is lost. Some sites use very muddy colours, it makes me think the

6. Maternal Tales 23rd April 2009 / 8:16 pm

Like the new one but also like the original one. If I had to choose I&#39;d actually have to say the original I think…but depends what you want to use it for. If you want to tell people more about you/what you do/your plans/who you follow, etc then the second one is better, but if you just want to write posts then first one is better… (2nd one more like a website, 1st one more like a blog).