The tagging blog got me thinking of top tips to ease my daily life. Here are a few I thought I would share:
- Try to get the kids and yourself to sneeze in any possible public space. Put hands over your mouth, but none the less you should gain valuable fast service and personal space.
- Never let children eat raisins in the car.
- To save money get your DVD’s and CD’s from the library, should you chose to copy them onto your Ipod I cannot be held responsible.
- Bitesize Shredded Wheat are on offer in Sainsbury.
- An old duvet can be re-cycled in many, many ways.
- Baby wipes are good for dusting and save on the need to store the polish (by this I mean the product, not the nationality)
- If you decide to keep fish, go for an edible variety- why didn’t anyone tell me this!
- You can tumble dry bras without disaster
- If you put your ironing carefully folded under your sofa cushions they will be flattened every time you sit down- a genuine top tip given to me recently!
- If you send your husband to fill up the car with petrol you wont have to do it yourself
I admit, I was scraping it a bit towards the end, but if I gave you all my secrets everyone would have it as easy as me. Cue hilarious, psychotic laughter