This is something that they do in Peppa Pig. It’s something that I think should be part of everyone’s daily routine. Yes, I do mean skipping in the great outdoors using a rope. It promotes health and well being through fitness and it would cheer me up no end if I saw my neighbour bouncing up and down over the fence each day. However, for those of you who can’t actually skip to 100, I bet I can (smug, I know). I suggest that you fulfil this little task through the medium of skipping things. If you skip at least 10 things per day I’m sure your day would improve. A few suggestions:
- The washing up: this is a popular one with university students, and look how happy they are?
- Brushing your teeth; this might prevent undue contact with other humans
- Finishing the kids food; good in terms of fat reduction
- Flushing to loo after a wee; save money & be eco-friendly
- Making tea for work colleagues; and so it will come to you…
- Plumping those cushions; pointless
- Doing a load of washing; it can wait
- Sorting out those sofa throws; pointless
- Being the disciplinarian; why is it always you?
- Getting the children up and dressed; have a rest
- Eating that chocolate; it will help you get thinner
- Being so nice to people; why is this essential?
- Worrying; who cares!
There you go, a few to get you started. Now I’d like to see all you bloggers skipping things, in search of happiness.