Sunny St Albans is once more home to snow. We are housebound. These are some of the resources I will use today and the activities I have planned…
Other ideas include:
- Bringing a bowl of snow indoor and making miniature snowmen
- Making paper snowflakes
- Glue pasta to paper instead of drawing peoples faces
- Have a mini disco (the activity could lead to sleep!)
- Indoor snowball fight. This might be an idea for the kitchen or bathroom!
- Roll out some pastry and get them to press their hands and feet into it- bake it to make footprints which you can then spread with jam for a snack
- Make a toddler photo album. Get them to pick their favourite photographs and help you stick them into a little booklet they can keep.
- Making mini rag rugs for the teddy’s
I hope you find something here to help your day go a bit more smoothly