It all started innocently with a little challenge; ” If it’s so easy, then you do it.” And so he did. Being male, he is naturally gifted with computers, he doesn’t need the help menu, he can just do it. He can upload pictures easily and video and he has a flashy Iphone.
My phone doesn’t even have a camera. I can just about turn the netbook on, although some days it’s a challenge when it goes into standby mode. Poo. It’s clearly all about the gadgetry and being male.
Things were going along well, my historic archive of links was keeping the hits up through Google searching and I was quite well indexed. I used Twitter. Then one day I just got fed up. I fell out of love with British Mummy Bloggers, I got fed up with the cliquey-ness of Twitter. Why won’t some people respond to me? I had a troll, I got hacked and someone got very upset and moaned about me. I got very busy back at work and then I trained to be a child-minder. Life.
So anyway, last month the hubby finally proved that he is indeed a better mummy blogger than me by appearing much higher up on the Tots 100 rankings. Gutted. I can’t live it down. So anyway, should you wish to prove that women are better than men, join in with some of my new initiatives to help me beat him this month:
- Talk to me on Twitter, after all, how many people do you know who really have excavated a skeleton, held ancient gold and conducted archaeological digs on a cave overlooking the beach in Nice, France? Oh, and survived three years sleep deprivation.
- Join in with Position of the Week– life is not all serious you know and is a chance to show us all how flexible you are…
- Include me in one of your Memes
- Nominate me for the MADS if you happen to have enjoyed the odd post over the last few years
- Enter my giveaway
- Put me on your blogroll
- Persuade me to rejoin British Mummy Bloggers
- Go and be rude to the hubby
The last one is the most important. Thanks.