The Gallery Meme: Me

I thought I would join in with Tara’s GalleryMeme as it has been so interesting viewing everyone else’s images. This week the theme is ‘Me’ and you had to post a picture that reflects who you are. This is difficult, who really cares who I am? Anyway, I think this picture reflects the essence of Me and it can also be viewed in landscape or portrait so you get twice the value for money!

I am not just a mum or a museum curator, or someone interested in craft and the arts. I love the seaside, I love being on the beach with the wind blowing in my face. I love the peaceful isolation of my favourite beaches. I think I am mostly ‘Me’ when I feel at one with nature and in touch with the elements. I hope my children will feel the same.

1. Josie 24th March 2010 / 7:00 am

I care who you are, you daft thing!<br /><br />I LOVE this photo. You rock those wellies 🙂

2. TheMadHouse 24th March 2010 / 7:57 am

I am so with you about the sea. It is my compass.

3. Modern Dilemma 24th March 2010 / 10:39 am

I love the seaside and miss it desperately now we are living in The Shire so far from the edge of the country. I&#39;m determined the hols will include a trip to breath in lots of seaside ozone.<br /><br />Great photo.<br /><br />MD xx

4. MrsW 24th March 2010 / 11:10 am

Great representation of &quot;you&quot;. Can you imagine there are actual real people who live there whole lives without ever setting their eyes on the sea? I&#39;ve met a couple – a most strange concept!

5. Hayley 24th March 2010 / 11:46 am

The sea is SO peaceful and wonderful! Its lovely having an insight into who you are 😀

6. make do mum 24th March 2010 / 12:01 pm

This is lovely, you look so carefree. I wish I still lived by the sea.

7. Nova 24th March 2010 / 4:09 pm

Great photo, makes me long to go and kick my feet in the sea now.

8. Mark 24th March 2010 / 6:30 pm

Well you should pop by sometime if you&#39;re ever in Pembrokeshire!<br /><br />We get our proper home back this weekend after 3 months renovation – the longest Iweve had to stay in Wiltshire where my work is based.

9. Metropolitan Mum 24th March 2010 / 9:08 pm

I&#39;d love to live at the sea. I am still hoping we might end up somewhere close to a beach.