Delph have been making suncream for thirteen years and produce the lowest priced, independently tested sun creams on the market. None of their products have been tested on animals. So good are their products considered, that they are given to the British troops in
One of the great things about their value suncream is that you don’t have to use it sparingly, you can just whack gallons of it on the kids and go.
Delph sun care has a wide range of products, from SPF 8 through to SPF 50 and all rated UVA 4* which I think is very important. They include:
- SPF 8, 15, 30, and Sun Block 50 in 200ml Lotion
- SPF 15 and 25 200ml in Spray Lotion
- Kids On The Go – SPF 30 Trigger Spray – fun for the kids and
- sprays on green to highlight application. SPF 30 (and 50 Lotion is available in 100ml)
- After Sun- Lotion, Spray and Insect Repellent 200ml all contain
- Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturise the skin and Vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-ageing properties.
They also make one of only 6 sun creams listed on the
We were given a selection to try and frankly, due to this years limited British summer we couldn’t give it a full test in the sunshine. However, Fifi loves a bit of pampering, so we put loads on her at very opportune moments. As we were given some little pocket sized packs which were great for the change bag and I took every opportunity when out and about. The products smelt nice, were not to gloopy or sloppy and rubbed in easily. So, I would suggest that they represent excellent value for money. You can buy them at a number of places on-line, I suggest you do a search to find the cheapest place.
Lucky readers of Being a Mummy have the chance to try the range for themselves, as I have been given 5 Sets to give away, each worth £20. For a chance of winning please leave a comment which tells me the sunniest place you have ever been with your baby. Winners will be picked at random and in order for me to notify you, don’t forget to leave me your twitter, email or another contact. The competition is open to