The competition is open to UK residents only and will close on the 23rd January at Midday UK time. Your entry will be disqualified if you do not leave contact details. Winners will be picked at random (decisions final) and the prize will be sent directly from the PR agency. There is no cash alternative.
With a new baby in our household I was really pleased to hear that Tesco have launched its biggest ever baby event which runs from Monday 16th Jan – 5th February. There are some great bargains to be had and I will be stocking up on stuff to keep us going for at least the next six months as I am really aware how much this stuff adds up.One of the things that I will be getting are baby wipes as you can never get enough of those, I’m also keen to get a new microwave steriliser as ours has been used for 2 babies and is looking a bit worse for wear. Listed below are some of the bargains to be had:
● Pampers Baby Dry Carry Pack: was £6.49 each, now £4.30 each
● Pampers Simply Dry Carry Packs was £4.50 each, now £3.00
● Johnson’s Baby Wipes 64-Pack:was £2.44 each, now 95p each
● Huggies Super Dry Economy Pack: was £9.98 each, now half price £4.99
● Aptamil Growing Up Milk 12m+ 900g: was £8.49 each, now £6.50 each
Products on BOGOF:
● Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath & Wash, 500ml: £2.99
● Johnson’s Baby Gold Shampoo, 500ml: £2.60
● Johnson’s Baby Pink Soft Wash, 400ml: £2.98
● Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath, 500ml: £2.50
Half Price Buys:
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electronic Steam Steriliser: was £47.99, now half price £23.99
● Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser: was £26.99, now half price £13.49
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Breast Pump: was £99.99, now half price £49.99
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Freedom Breast Pump: was £29.99, now half price £14.99
Make sure you follow @TescoBabyClub for your chance to win great prizes every day during the Baby Event.
Tesco have very kindly given one reader of Being a Mummy the chance to win £100 worth of Tesco Vouchers to spend during the event. All you need to do is comment below and tell me your favourite baby memory.
Terms and Conditions: