I’m really excited about going to visit the new Legoland Windsor Resort hotel with my hubby who is going to review it. It’s going to be our first trip away with baby Ned, and as Fifi and Boy love Legoland, I anticipate much fun is going to be had. The hubby has actually had a sneak preview of the hotel and he is very impressed with what he has seen. In fact, he has been going on and on about how nice the rooms are. How could you not be really, just check out this pirate themed room:
|Pirate Themed Room|
I’m really pleased to be able to give one reader the chance to take their family to enjoy the hotel. If you would like to find out more read on:
|The Dragon Guarding the Hotel|
|Adults Keep Out|
In order to enter this fab competition all you need to do is to leave a comment below telling me what your favourite Lego playset is and why. For additional entries follow or subscribe to this blog and tweet: ‘I want to win a family stay at Legoland Windsor Resort Hotel via www.beingamummy.co.uk @zooarchaeologis’ and make sure you mention this in your comment.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize consists of a one-night stay sharing a LEGO® themed room for one winner and up to four (4) guests at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, including bed and breakfast plus two day’s park entry to be taken during the stay. (Annual Pass Holders can pass these tickets on to friends and family to use across the same weekend) Park tickets will be ready upon check-in at the Hotel.
- The party cannot be made up of more than 2 adults (aged 15+). Any winner under 21 must be accompanied by at least one adult of 21 years or older.
- Only one entry per person.
- If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non transferable.
- Prize consists only of the elements expressly detailed above; no other elements or expenses such as travel, meals and beverages, additional hotel expenditure, gratuities, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion running at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
Prize is subject to room availability.
Prize must be taken by the end of the 2012 season (March 16th – November 6th 2012) but cannot be taken between 24th July and 30th August.
Some height restrictions apply to the rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort – full details at www.legoland.co.uk