This October, for the seventh year running, The Pampered Chef® is supporting Cancer Research UK with an exclusive range of six limited edition kitchen products to ‘Help Whip Cancer®’ as part of breast cancer awareness month. So far they have raised over £1.3 million for Cancer Research UK’s breast cancer research.
Cancer Research UK is the largest single funder of research into breast cancer in the UK and is at the forefront of global efforts to tackle breast cancer, spending £42 million in 2011/12 on groundbreaking research into the disease. Breast Cancer is the UK and it doesn’t just affect women 400 men are diagnosed with it every year.
I was really pleased to hear about this because we are keen supporters of cancer charities in our household and the quality of Pampered chef products are second to none so its a great combination. The Pampered Chef® will be donating £1 to Cancer Research UK from the sale of each of the limited edition products. In addition to this they will also be donating 25% of sales from Help Whip Cancer fundraiser shoes during October.
Included in the ‘Help Whip Cancer®’ collection are the Classic Batter Bowl (£20.25) and Small Batter Bowl (£16.25) which have both have the lids have turned pink for October! I love them, not only are they one of the most useful additions to your kitchen, they look great too. I didn’t realise this but you can actually use them to make a batter bowl cake, that cuts down on the washing up, fantastic!
Once you had made your cake you can use this fab Cake Server (£14.95). The hubby was really impressed with this, the heel section is detachable and held on with magnets, ingenious.
If you fancy splashing out on some new cloths I genuinely love these Dots Microfibre Towels (£8.50) which we were sent, I’m trying to inject a bit of pink girlishness into our household and I think they look fab in my kitchen.
You can also purchase Twixit! Clip Combo (£5.75) and Mini Scoop and Measure (£5.00). The six limited edition products will be available online at www.pamperedchef.co.uk and at in-home cooking shows throughout October.
Those kind people at Cancer Research UK have very kindly offered readers the chance to win six items from the range 2 batter bowls, a cake server, a towel, clips and a measuring scoop. All you need to do is to leave me a comment telling me what your favourite piece of kitchen equipment is.
- Competition closes: 1st November 2013 midday GMT
- Open to UK residents only.
- The prize for one winner is a random selection of 5 books from the list
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
- Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into