As part of our mission to try to prevent head lice in our household we regularly use Vosene Kids 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo. It’s great stuff which works, I think, by the fact that the lice don’t like the natural oils contained in it.
The other secret weapon in my household is the Vosene Kids Detangler spray. Fifi, much like me has hair prone to tangling itself up really easily and this stuff is absolutely brilliant. I was pleased to hear that they actually have improved the formula (I thought it was pretty good anyway). This spray is fantastic and not only helps you get the comb through the hair but again, it helps ward off the lice. Can I let you into a secret? I use it myself…
You can find all the technical details about the spray and shampoo at the bottom of the post.
To celebrate the new and improved formulas I’m really pleased to be able to offer 3 readers the chance to win a set of Vosene 3 in 1 shampoo and detangling spray. All you need to do is comment below and tell me your best tip for warding off the dreaded head lice. Good luck!
The NEW Improved Vosene Kids Detangler Sprays work with Vosene Kids 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo to help prevent head lice. Using natural ingredients including Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Rosemary Oil, the clinically proven sprays now provide even more protection against head lice whilst instantly detangling even the worst knots to leave hair looking healthy and shiny. For on-going protection against head lice, use the spray after Vosene Kids 3 in1 Conditioning Shampoo which gently cleanses and conditions kids’ hair.
Vosene Kids 3in1 Conditioning Shampoo (RR£2.54, 250ml; £3.87, 400ml) & Conditioning Defence Sprays (RRP £2.54) are found in the children’s shampoo aisle in Tesco, Morrisons, Boots, Sainsbury’s and Asda.
- Competition closes: 5th November 2013 midday GMT
- Open to UK residents only.
- The prize for three (3) winners is one (1) Vosene Kids 3 in 1 shampoo and 1 Detangling Spray
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
- Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into