We all love chocolate and that makes Easter a very, very dangerous time in this household as there is an endless supply to eat and then more after Easter when the shops discount!
I was thrilled to be asked to try a Hotel Chocolat Scrambled Egg with the express intention of telling readers all about it. Lets be honest, it didnt last long, but I did live tweet my experience. This got everyone jealous! Made from really thick milk chocolate (we had to smash it to break into it!) and with 6 pralines to enjoy the egg really is a grown up treat. My children didn’t get a look in. The chocolate was excellent quality and the egg the right thickness. There isn’t much nicer than eating a curved piece of chocolate egg is there? The pralines were also delicious, although quite rich which means you can save them and spread the calories out across the week.
Hotel Chocolat have given me a scrambled egg for one lucky reader of the blog to try. If you’d like to win all you need to do is have a little look at their website and tell me what you fancy the most.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE PROMOTER IS BEING A MUMMY IN CONJUNCTION WITH Hotel Chocolat
2. EMPLOYEES OR THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS OR ANYONE ELSE CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE COMPETITION OR HELPING TO SET UP THE COMPETITION SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE COMPETITION.
3. THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
4. ROUTE TO ENTRY FOR THE COMPETITION AND DETAILS OF HOW TO ENTER ARE VIA COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST AND RAFFLECOPTER
5. CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY WILL BE 29th MARCH 2015 MIDDAY. AFTER THIS DATE THE NO FURTHER ENTRIES TO THE COMPETITION WILL BE PERMITTED.
6. NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED FOR WHATEVER REASON.
7. THE RULES OF THE COMPETITION AND THE PRIZE FOR EACH WINNER ARE AS FOLLOWS: 1 ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD, LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE BLOG POST AND ENTER THE RAFFLECOPTER. ONE COPY OF THE CONVERTIBLE TRACTOR IS THE PRIZE TO BE SENT DIRECTLY FROM THE PUBLISHERS
8. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR AMEND THE COMPETITION AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT NOTICE IN THE EVENT OF A CATASTROPHE, WAR, CIVIL OR MILITARY DISTURBANCE, ACT OF GOD OR ANY ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION OR ANY OTHER EVENT OUTSIDE OF THE PROMOTER’S CONTROL. ANY CHANGES TO THE COMPETITION WILL BE NOTIFIED TO ENTRANTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY THE PROMOTER.
9. THE PROMOTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INACCURATE PRIZE DETAILS SUPPLIED TO ANY ENTRANT BY ANY THIRD PARTY CONNECTED WITH THIS COMPETITION.
10. NO CASH ALTERNATIVE TO THE PRIZES WILL BE OFFERED. THE PRIZES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE. PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER OF EQUIVALENT VALUE WITHOUT GIVING NOTICE.
11. WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN:
AT RANDOM USING RAFFLECOPTER
12. THE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL AND/OR LETTER WITHIN 28 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE. IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR DO NOT CLAIM THE PRIZE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF NOTIFICATION, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE PRIZE FROM THE WINNER AND PICK A REPLACEMENT WINNER.
13.THE PROMOTER’S DECISION IN RESPECT OF ALL MATTERS TO DO WITH THE COMPETITION WILL BE FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
14. BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION, AN ENTRANT IS INDICATING HIS/HER AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
15. THE COMPETITION AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE GOVERNED BY [ENGLISH] LAW AND ANY DISPUTES WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF [ENGLAND].
17. THE WINNER AGREES TO THE USE OF HIS/HER NAME AND IMAGE IN ANY PUBLICITY MATERIAL. ANY PERSONAL DATA RELATING TO THE WINNER OR ANY OTHER ENTRANTS WILL BE USED SOLELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT [UK] DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION AND WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO A THIRD PARTY WITHOUT THE ENTRANT’S PRIOR CONSENT.
18. ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION WILL BE DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
19. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK.
20. UK ENTRANTS ONLY