When is a book not just a book? When its a tractor and a playmat as well! The Convertible Tractor book takes childrens imaginations to another level as after reading the book you can convert it into a tractor to sit in an carry on with your adventures. It also makes quite a nifty playmat.
The tractor element of this book was really what it was all about for my three year old, story is quite a good fun read, but he wanted to get on and build the tractor. Which in a way is a shame as the illustrations were also bright and brilliant for discussing things.
The book is made of really sturdy cardboard and can withstand lots of over active play (we tested this). My only criticism was that it wasn’t immediately obvious how to make the windscreen hold up, but thats probably me!
If you’d like to win your own copy, all you need to do is to tell me what your little farmer would do in the Tractor using the comments and simple rafflecopter.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Being a Mummy in conjunction with Miles Kelly books
2. Employees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via comment on this blog post and rafflecopter
5. Closing date for entry will be 22nd March 2015 midday. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 entry per household, leave a comment on the blog post and enter the rafflecopter. One copy of The Convertible Tractor is the prize to be sent directly from the publishers
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
At random using Rafflecopter