From the makers of MADAGASCAR and KUNG FU PANDA, and with an all-star voice cast including Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, Paul Giamatti and Snoop Dogg, TURBO hits cinemas nationwide on October 18.
To celebrate, we’re giving three lucky winners the chance to win a batch of Turbo merchandise packs. The packs include the following goodies: Spoke Charms, Fridge Magnet, Light-up Yo-Yo, Digital Watch, Retractable Earphones, Memo Board and T-Shirt!
From the makers of MADAGASCAR and KUNG FU PANDA, TURBO is a high-velocity 3D comedy about an ordinary snail who dares to dream big – and fast. After a freak accident miraculously gives him the power of super-speed, Turbo kicks his dreaming into overdrive and embarks on an extraordinary journey to achieve the seemingly impossible: racing against famed driver Guy Gagne. With the help of Turbo’s tricked-out streetwise snail crew, this ultimate underdog puts his heart and shell on the line to prove that no dream is too big, and no dreamer too small.
To be in with a chance of winning, just watch the following clip and answer the question below:
What does Turbo have around his neck as a wreath?
- A flower
- A piece of leaf
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes: 17th October 2013 midday GMT
- Open to UK residents only.
- The prize for three (3) winners is one (1) spoke charms, fridge magnet, light-up Yo-Yo, digital watch, retractable earphones, memo board and Turbo T-Shirt
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
- Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into